10 Reasons to Join Us for the 2011 Tapestry Conference
The 2011 Tapestry Adoption & Foster Care Conference is just around the corner…on Saturday, October 29th, at Irving Bible Church. There are many great reasons to attend the 2011 Tapestry Conference. Here is list of some of the best reasons to join us.
- Jayne Schooler is speaking at the Tapestry Conference!
- You can choose from over 20 different breakout sessions covering a wide range of topics and issues that matter to adoptive and foster families
- Great information and insights will be presented to help prepare those who are still considering adoption or foster (what we call “kicking the tires”) or in the waiting process
- Training certificates will be available at the conclusion of the Tapestry Conference for adoptive and foster parents needing continuing education credit
- You can meet other adoptive and foster parents from all over the North Texas area and from all over the country
- Adult adoptees can attend a dedicated track of sessions focused on questions and issues uniquely relevant to them
- We’ve lined up some great speakers and panelists to share their insights, wisdom and experience in order to help us become better parents
- The Tapestry Conference Bookstore will be open during the conference with a wide range of helpful books and resources, all available at very affordable prices
- Licensed social workers can receive CEUs for attending the Tapestry Conference
- Did we mention that the Tapestry Conference it’s completely free!
Visit www.tapestryconference.org for complete details and to register online.
Also Found In: News & Events, Tapestry Blog
Tags: Tapestry Conference